Dick Song Dick Song

YAY! YOU'RE BACK! I MISSED YOUR FAAACE :D

Awesome song lol

SirKillington responds:

There is a familiar face :D

VAC9- A Psychology Case VAC9- A Psychology Case

Wow! This is fantastic work you got here. :D Very great range and energy! I'd love to work with you on a project one day as well. :)

Titanium Element (instrumental Titanium Element (instrumental

Awesome mix! I'm dying to know, are those instruments a loop of a song, and if so, what is it? I'd love to remember what it was lol!

Great job!

NGF11 - Grumpy Prof. NGF11 - Grumpy Prof.

Holy Shit!

Fucking love it, dude! I honestly believe you have mine beaten xD

Apatheria responds:

Hey, thanks man. I did like your take as well!

May the grumpiest man win!

NGF11 - Wireless Moonwalker NGF11 - Wireless Moonwalker

IT WAS VERY L O L

Ha ha ha I loved it! Great job! :D

psychohit71 Voice Acting Demo psychohit71 Voice Acting Demo

Holy cow!

That was very cool! Ya know, I don't know why, but I feel that you could try Heath Ledger's Joker voice. I dunno, perhaps its just me, but I was reminded of it. Not sure if it was intended either.

Anyways, nice work. I'd love to hear this in a higher quality. A better microphone and you'll be great!

Your friendly neighborhood voice actor,
Tom S.

psychohit71 responds:

Thank you so much!

I actually do an okay Ledger Joker. It wasn't intended, but it's one that I enjoy doing. The hard part of this is actually doing common voices. Ones that have quirks like Ledger's version did give a fun hook to practice.

I was afraid the built-in laptop mic would stand out in this. Since baby #2 is on the way, the hardware budget is nonexistent. I used two studios for this -- my laundry room and my car. Maybe I can land a couple of gigs and save up, though.

Again, thanks for the kind words!
-Ryan

What Space Marines Want What Space Marines Want

Nice!

Found it really funny how he's kind of writing him a letter like kids do to Santa!
It's cool to see other folks also like to play around with the Warhammer universe in their voice demos.

Always great stuff. Keep it going. :)

NGF11-Throbulator NGF11-Throbulator

THEY'RE SO BIG!

Jesus Christ, I almost woke up my roommate from laughing so hard! The background voices really got me! :D

SirKillington responds:

LOL, I thought it added a little something to the mix :D

NGF11-Monkey Business NGF11-Monkey Business

I bet that wasn't pudding

Nice adaptation! I laughed at the ending!
Reminds me of a slightly more agitated version of my version of the Grumpy Professor, though I'm sure that's just me. :P

SirKillington responds:

No, your grumpy prof. was great, the ending killed me. I was trying to make him dignified within an office of craziness and his frustration. If it seemed like I was copying you, I really had no intention of that and it really never crossed my mind. I don't think I could copy the greatness that is spewed from your mind buddy :D

Buck up Cupcake Buck up Cupcake